2010-01-11

In With The New

I have never been a resolutions type person. I often make goals, but I don't come up with a list of items that I want to change on January 1st. The best part of my New Year Resolutions, when January 2nd comes around, I am still following all of my resolutions, because there are none!

This year I am working on something different though. After the bitter end of 2009, I have decided to make 2010 totally different. I have already changed my diet and continue to lose weight slowly (being sick most of December helped too!) I don't smoke or do drugs, so no need to give them up. My drinking is so minimal that I rarely drink anymore. I think I am good on that part.

My big change for 2010 is to concentrate on the positive and leave the negative behind. I don't have an anger issue, but I do have a problem of negativity building up before I vent. And when I get upset enough, it often makes me explode!

This might seem easy, but it is a goal that I will really need to work on. Luckily, I have a few things that help me stay positive. My dog is such a sweet dog, it is hard to be mad around her. Just one look at her face and it will melt any anger. Also with all of the colorful Fiesta dishes around the house, who could be mad? Just one look at either of the Fiesta cabinets will put a nice smile on my face.

So I am looking very forward to 2010. :)

0 comments: