2009-03-10

Trashy Tuesday - Erasure

I remember hearing both Chains of Love and A Little Respect while I was in college. I immediately fell in love with Erasure. This was about the same time that I started dealing with my own sexuality. Both of the songs really hit home with me. Erasure just put out a new release, Total Pop! - the First 40 Hits.

Here is their first hit, Oh L'Amour. This is the video remix from Total Pop!.

Erasure - Oh L'Amour (Video Remix) from Total Pop!


Here are two other Erasure faves of mine. First up, Take A Chance On Me from their Abba-Esque CD.

Erasure - Take A Chance On Me


And a live concert video of Love To Hate You

Erasure - Love To Hate You (live in concert)

1 comments:

RainbowDishes said...

Hey Chris, hope your well. I LOVE ERASURE! I have seen them in concert loads of times and I have all there albums and singles. I got into Erasure at scholl when all my friends where into them also. They have a brillaint live album called 'the touring circus' Its brillaint! I usally have it one while im naked house cleaning! Oops I think I let a little secret out there lol *blush*