2009-02-23

Pet Shop Boys - Love Etc.

The Pet Shop Boys have been a favorite of mine for many years. I remember the first time I heard West End Girls playing on the radio and was amazed. It wasn't until Discography came out (and I also came out of the closet finally) that I was blown away by their music. Since then I have bought all of their CDs and DVDs. By using not only their music but also video, their concerts are works of art themselves.

Here is their latest single, Love Etc. from their upcoming CD Yes.

Pet Shop Boys - Love Etc.


I had the pleasure of seeing PSB in concert in Chicago in 2002. The concert was amazing! I would jump at the chance to see them perform again. Their concerts are simply out of this world!!!

Here is the PSB performing live at the Brit Awards. They sang a lot of their previous hits (including Love Etc.). Also performing with them is Lady GaGa (doing the Dusty Springfield part from What Have I Done To Deserve This? and Brandon Flowers, from the Killers, singing It's A Sin (my all-time favorite PSB song). As usual, it is an excellent performance by them!

Pet Shop Boys live at the Brit Awards


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Craig, 'discography' is one of my all time favorite albums. The pet shop boys music reminds me of growing up back in the late 80s and the 90s. I seen them performing i Northern Ireland and they just blew everyone away. You have such goooooooooooooooooood taste Handsome! :-)

RainbowDishes said...

Yes, their concerts are amazing. The one time I have seen them in concert was a small venue in Chicago. There were none of the big video screens or special effects. It was just them with a backup band. It was still amazing. And you have excellent taste too! :)

RainbowDishes said...

aasdfadsfadsfads

RainbowDishes said...

adllo

RainbowDishes said...

asdfadsfadsfads

RainbowDishes said...

Just a test. :)

RainbowDishes said...

http://www.youtube.com/v/urbwMpoDqkI

RainbowDishes said...

The new comment system appears to be working fine, Craig.

RainbowDishes said...

Yeah, I had to do a lot of setup for this, but in the long run it is worth it. sYou can have avatars, post pics and youtube videos in your reply. sYou can also vote if a reply is good or bad. sAnd if a reply gets enough bad votes, it will be removed automatically. sBest of all, it is not a load-hog like the other one I tried.