2009-02-16

100 Truths

Since I skipped over the 25 Questions meme, I will do this one. Thanks to Laurel (a classmate from high school...Go Trojans!)

FIVE LASTS:
1. Last beverage → Diet Sunkist Orange
2. Last phone call → Douglass
3. Last text message → Douglass
4. Last song you listened to → Matt Alber "End of the World"
5. Last time you cried → It has been a while

SIX HAVE YOU EVER:
6. Dated someone twice? Yes
7. Been cheated on? Yes
8. Kissed someone & regretted it? I don't think so
9. Lost someone special? Yes
10. Been depressed? Yes
11. Been drunk and threw up? Unfortunately, Yes

LIST FOUR FAVORITE COLORS: (These are my top 4 Fiesta colors)
12. Chartreuse
13. Scarlet
14. Tangerine
15. Peacock

HAVE YOU:
16. Made new friends → Yes
17. Fallen out of love → No
18. Laughed until you cried → Yes
19. Met someone who changed you → Oh yes
20. Found out who your true friends were → Yes
21. Found out someone was talking about you → Yes
22. Kissed anyone on your friend's list → yes
23. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life → All of them
24. How many kids do you want to have → I would like 2, but would be happy with 1
25. Do you have any pets → Yes, currently 1 dog and 1 parrot
26. Do you want to change your name → No, but I am not against changing it either
27. What did you do for your last birthday → Don't remember
28. What time did you wake up today → around 10am
29. What were you doing at midnight last night → On the computer
30. Name something you CANNOT wait for → the HLCCA Conference in July
31. Last time you saw your father→ February or March of 1999, he passed away April 1, 1999.
32. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life → I will keep that one to myself.
33. Been in love? ---> Yes
34. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom → Yes
35. What's getting on your nerves right now? → The cold weather
36. Most visited webpage → My blog
37. What's your name → James Craig Wiman
38. Nicknames → I have always gone by my middle name, Craig
40. Zodiac sign → Gemini
41. Male or female or transgender → Male
42. Elementary → Robinson, Ashmore, Jefferson
43. Middle School → Charleston Jr. High
44. High school → Charleston High School
45. Hair color → Brown
46. Long or short → VERY Short, I shave it every so often
47. Height → 6'3''
49: What do you like about yourself? → Sense of humor
50. Piercings → One
51. Tattoos → Not yet
52. Righty or lefty → Right

FIRSTS :
53. First surgery → Appendix removal
54. First piercing → I only have the 1...somewhere unmentionable
55. First best friends → Jeff Anderson
57. First pet → Barney
58. First vacation → Higgins Lake, MI
59. First concert → Jackson Browne (my dad dragged us there on vacation, I was 9 at the time)
60. First crush → We'll leave that one blank ;)

RIGHT NOW:
61. Eating → Just finished
62. Drinking → Ditto
63. I'm about to → Go to sleep
64. Listening to → Nothing
65. Waiting for → The dog to go outside before bed

YOUR FUTURE
66. Want kids? Yes
67. Want to get married? Yes
68. Careers in mind? The geek in me wants to do something techy

WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX? (Sorry, I went same sex here...DUH)
69. Lips or eyes → Eyes
70. Hugs or kisses → Kisses
71. Shorter or taller → Taller
72. Older or Younger → Doesn't matter
73. Romantic or spontaneous ? Both are good
74. Nice stomach or nice arms→ Arms
75. Sensitive or loud → Sensitive
76. Hook-up or relationship → Relationship
77. Trouble maker or hesitant → Hesitant

HAVE YOU EVER :
78. Kissed a stranger → Yes
79. Drank hard liquor → Yes
80. Lost glasses/contacts → I have never lost either, unless you count all of the contacts that the dog has eaten.
81. Sex on first date → Yes
82. Broken someone's heart → Yeah, I used to be called a tease all of the time
83. Had your own heart broken → Yeppers
85. Been arrested → Yes
86. Turned someone down → Yes
87. Cried when someone died → Yes
88. Liked a friend that is a girl? → Yep...and even liked one of them a lot more

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
89. Yourself → Yes
90. Miracles → Yes
91. Love at first sight → Yes
92. Heaven → Yes
93. Santa Clause → Yes
95. Kiss on the first date? → Yes
96. Angels → Yep, and I even met a guardian angel once (probably a lot more...I have survived some stupid things)

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
97. Is there one person you want to be with right now? Yes
98. Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time? Yes
100. Posting this as 100 Truths? Yes

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Craig, I hope you are well. I have been away for a while but hope to catch up with you and your blog real soon. Hugs for now, Mark