2009-02-15

Weekly Meme: Be My Valentine

I am going to try another weekly meme. Hopefully I (and the meme writer) can keep up on it. This is actually from last week, but I thought I would start here.



randomness...feed your mind and your blog


In honor of Valentine's Day:

answer the following....
1. If you could have any Celebrity Valentine, who would it be?
Jason Statham, very hot, sexy eyes, and that voice!

2. What is your idea of a romantic date?
I can think of all kinds of romantic dates, but each one involves two people that are more into each other than what is going on around them. If they are truly into each other, it doesn't matter what else is happening.

3. Do you prefer chocolates or flowers on Valentine's Day?
Neither. I am not a chocolate person. And definitely not a flower person either.

4. What is your favorite romantic movie? romantic book?
I guess the Tales of the City books. I always cry when Mouse and Jon are together. And I definitely cry when we learn that Jon died.

5. Do you like those 'conversation hearts' or do you think they taste gross?
I LOVE them! I get a bag of them each year.

6. Who is your Valentine this year?
The same as it has been the last 4 Valentines Day. Even though we are just "special" friends right now, he knows that I love him.

Extra word association:
I say...you think...
1. Valentine Hearts
2. Cute Smile
3. Romantic Love
4. Red HOT
5. Flowers Spring
6. Candy Sugary-Goodness YUM
7. Cupid naked arrow-shooting baby


till next time....

0 comments: