2009-02-06

43 Odd Things About Me

This meme comes from Becky's blog.

1. Do you like bleu cheese? I LOVE IT!!! I could eat blue cheese all the time.

2. Have you ever smoked? Yeah, for a very short time.

3. Do you own a gun? I have 2 squirt guns if those count. They are very sentimental to me. All I can say is June 7, 1991. For those of you who might remember. It was an excellent day for such a sad time.

4. What flavour of Kool-Aid was your favorite? Probably cherry. I haven't had Kool-Aid since I was a kid.

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Sometimes. Mainly because I hope my blood pressure has gone down and I don't get scolded by the doctor again.

6. What do you think of hot dogs? A typical lunch for me.

7. Favorite Christmas movie? Without a doubt, National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation!

8. Favorite thing to drink in the morning? Pineapple Orange Juice

9. Can you do push ups? No idea, haven't tried in years.

10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? I only wear 1 piece of jewelry.

11. Favorite hobby? Fiesta dishes.

12. Do you have A.D.D.? Most likely...I am pretty sure I have had this since grade school. I never did well in school because I could never concentrate. I still suffer from this problem.

13. What's one trait you dislike about yourself? I am a terrible procrastinator.

14. Middle name? Craig. Ha...that doesn't help you out much. James is my first name.

15. Name 3 thoughts at this moment: "What am I going to eat for lunch" "How much time do I have before I need to get ready for work" "Another meme???"

16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink: Water, Iced Tea and anything diet soda

17. Current worry? The car.

18. Current dislike right now? The fact that I really need to be cleaning this place instead of being on here. Oh well, even though I have said it for a few days now, I can always do it TOMORROW!!!

19. Favorite place to be? Bourbon Street, New Orleans

20. How did you bring in the new year? At home, I had to work that night and didn't get off work until 10pm. I know...BORING!

21. Where would you like to go? New Orleans (of course)or San Fransisco but the only plans so far are for Pittsburgh in July.

22. Name three people who might complete this? I am not a tagger. I always leave it up to other people to do it if they wish.

23. Do you own slippers? Yes, if the dog hasn't chewed them up, I have a pair of slippers somewhere.

24. What shirt are you wearing? A black t-shirt with the logo of a piercing/tattoo parlor. I got it when I got my body piercing (deals with #10).

25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Not particularly. I prefer flannel sheets when it is cold and cotton sheets the rest of the year.

26. Can you whistle? So-So. Believe me, they won't be calling me to remake the Andy Griffith theme song, but I can get my dog's attention.

27. Favorite color? Blue

28. Would you be a pirate? Hell ya....that would be an awesome job. ARRRRHHHHH!

29. What songs do you sing in the shower? I am not a singer. I might sing along with the radio in the car but only if I am by myself.

30. Favorite Girl's Name: Robin

31. Favorite boy's name: Noah or Jake

32. What's in your pocket right now? Lint

33. Last thing that made you laugh? I had a good laugh when I found out somebody had been fired. And no, it isn't anybody I worked with. Long story behind it, but this person got what they deserved.

34. What vehicle do you drive? Toyota 4Runner

35. What is the worst injury you have had? Either my numerous back problems or the car accident in 1990 when I suffered a concussion. I still have memory problems that I blame on that concussion.

36. Do you love where you live? Not really. It is an apartment.

37. How many TVs do you have in your house? 1 TV and the laptop has a tv tuner.

38. Who is your loudest friend? That would be the pet parrot. It is mating season and she is extremely vocal lately.

39. Does someone have a crush on you? I think there are a few people.

40. Your favorite book(s): There are quite a few. But I love to read and will read just about anything.

41. Do you collect anything? Fiesta dishes, Tigger items and Christmas items (including Dept. 56 North Pole Village).

42. Favorite Sports Team? Used to be the New York Mets, but I haven't kept up with them in a few years. I do enjoy watching games at Wrigley Field in Chicago, so I guess the Chicago Cubs.

43. What songs do you want played at your funeral? "The Rose" by Bette Midler. It was one of my mom's favorite songs. We had it played at her funeral and every time I hear it it still brings a tear to my eye.

0 comments: