2009-02-06

46 Questions

I stole this from my friend Terry. He originally posted this on Facebook, so I thought I would put it on my blog. And I kept his instructions, even though they are written for Facebook. And I don't tag people. Fill this out if you feel the need or desire. Otherwise just read and enjoy. And you can comment, it won't kill ya!

Here are the rules - post this list on your profile (in Notes) replacing my answers with yours.

Tag 25 people to do the same thing. (or tag the number of people you think will enjoy this the most)

If I tagged YOU, it's because I want to know more about YOU! and I am evil.

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANY ONE? My first name, James, is a family name on my dad's side. It was his name and it appears way too many times in the family tree. I have absolutely no idea where the name Craig came from. And for your info, my parents, even though they named me James Craig, they always called me Craig. The only time I ever went by the name James was for a very short time in college. I hated going by James, and when the professors would call me by James, I would have no idea they were talking to me. No idea what they thought of me when I couldn't answer my own name. LOL

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Sadly, every since Mikey died, I haven't had a good cry. When I am feeling sad or emotional, I get the same feelings and emotions as crying but it is extremely rare that there are any tears. Yeah, I am a freak. Thanks for asking. :P

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? It is okay. It is a hybrid of cursive and printing. Plus my handwriting likes to go a few different ways from time to time. Sometimes my handwriting looks like a mixture of my grandparents. My grandmother has a very distinct and neat handwriting, while my grandfather has a very messy chicken-scratchy handwriting.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? I am not very picky about lunch meat. I like turkey, chicken, ham, roast beef, pastrami, and braunschweiger.  I just don't eat a lot of lunch meat.

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? I have a 2 1/2 year old pitbull puppy who is the biggest baby around. I also have a 9 year old Yellow-Naped Amazon parrot. After them, I don't think I could handle kids.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Only if I paid myself. LOL Just kidding. Hell yeah I would be friends with myself. I am the only sane person I know. LOL Just kidding again. Or am I???

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM? Who Me??????? (looking very angelic) HAHA

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes, I keep it in a jar in the kitchen. I sure hope nobody cooks it by mistake. HA, just kidding. Yes, I have never had my tonsils taken out. I did have my appendix taken out 3 years ago.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Hell yeah, in a second I would do it. But since it is extremely flat where I live, it ain't gonna happen around here.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? I don't eat a lot of cereal, but my faves are Raisin Bran or Lucky Charms. Used to be Cap'n Crunch with Crunchberries was the only cereal I would eat.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Nope. Well, I have to untie my fireman boots that I wear sometimes, otherwise I couldn't get them on or off.

12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Pretty much any ice cream that has peanut butter (salmonella free of course), fudge and/or caramel in it.

13. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? I am weird, I just get a feeling that I notice. I sometimes remember their eyes or smile.

14. IF YOU COULD HAVE ONLY ONE ALBUM FRONT TO BACK FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE, WHAT WOULD IT BE? In this day and age...who has albums anymore? If I had to choose just one CD, it would be Pet Shop Boys Discography.

15. RED OR PINK? Sorry MsVal, but it is definitely Red. I am not a pink person.

16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? That I am a procrastinator and that I get so emotional over silly things.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? I miss my parents, Mikey and Jeff the most. I am pretty sure I think about them everyday.

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST? I am not a tagger. If you want to do this, knock yourself out. I am pretty sure a few of my blogger friends will do this. We are just that way!

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? I am wearing some green and blue plaid lounge pants and no shoes. Does that turn you on??? Sick perverts.

20. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The TV is on but I am not watching it.

21. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? How racist. I would be the rainbow colored crayon.

22. FAVORITE SMELLS? FOOD!!! Yeah, I am hungry right now. I need to finish this up so I can go get something to eat before work.

23. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Douglass, even though he has lost his voice and can't talk very well right now.

24. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Nobody sent it to me, but I am friends with the guy that I stole it from.

25. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Baseball or College Basketball or College Football

26. HAIR COLOR? Brown. It is still brown (very little gray is showing up) but the hair on my head cut extremely close so it is very hard to tell what color it is. My goatee (when I had it) had a lot of gray and white hair in it. But I got rid of the goatee with the new job.

27. EYE COLOR? Green, no Hazel, no Grey. Honestly, my eye color changes every so often. Nothing dramatic but it does change between those colors.

28. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Sometimes. I need new glasses, so I am beginning to wear my contacts more often. I usually only wear them when I go out.

29. FAVORITE FOOD? I LOVE food...and my waist shows it!!! A good steak or a very good cheeseburger any day, any time!  Did I mention that it is lunch time and I am hungry????

30. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Somewhere in the middle. I find most scary movies lack any mind captivating

31. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? I started watching Naked Men Singing the other night, but I fell asleep. I am getting old.

32. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Black.

33. SUMMER OR WINTER? Even though this winter has been bad, I still prefer winter over summer.

34. HUGS OR KISSES? Hershey Hugs are the best, but Kisses are good too. And yes, I don't go crazy about chocolate. But the Candy Cane Kisses that I got this Christmas were AMAZING!!!  As for Hugs or Kisses, if the person isn't repulsive, I don't think I have turned down either.

35. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? That one and that one over there. Guess where I was pointing.

36. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Them and them. Still pointing. I guess my mother never taught me not to point.

37. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING RIGHT NOW? I was reading Fried Green Tomatoes at the Whistle Stop Cafe by Fannie Flagg, until the dog chewed up the book when I only had 50 pages left. BITCH!

38. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? The mouse! What a stupid question. Actually I am on the laptop right now, but the mouse for the desktop in on a Dell mousepad, even though the computer isn't a Dell.

39. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? Sadly, I wasn't feeling 100% last night, so I slept off and on most of last night. The TV was on, but I have no idea what was playing.

40. FAVORITE SOUND(S)? The sound of dollar bills being stuffed into my g-string. Oh wait, I was having a stipper flashback.

41. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Either/Or. I like some of the music of both of them, but I don't love either one.

42. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Go to Google Maps and figure it out yourself. Either New Orleans or North Carolina. Yeah, I don't get around much.

43. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Sure....you wanna see it? (said very sarcastically)

44. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? In a hospital.  What a silly question.  The hospital was in Monmouth, Illinois.  For those who just have to know.

45. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? The ones that answer. DUH!  Did I mention that I might be sarcastic???

46. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SIGNIFICANT OTHER? I think where we met the first time is better left unsaid. But when we first started seeing each other, we were talking online.

1 comments:

Ms. Val said...

15. RED OR PINK? Sorry MsVal, but it is definitely Red. I am not a pink person.

Well, we can't all be perfect like you, dear. :-)~