2008-12-20

5 Days and Counting

Wow....Christmas will be here in 5 days and I still have very little done! No decorating this year. I am way behind on my gifts. The cards are still sitting in the box. And the mistletoe is...well, there is no need for that!

Actually, I did get my CMG Secret Santa gift sent and it has arrived safely at it's destination. I am planning on visiting with my grandparents today (and hand delivering their Christmas card!) I might try and buy a few small gifts today. But other than that, the only things I have left to do are some cards and to figure out what I will be doing on Christmas day. I think I am going to be a bum and sit and watch movies all day. And try out that delicious Mandarin Orange Cake recipe that Elaine gave to me! YUM!!!


3 comments:

~M said...

Craig,
I love the snowflakes on the page. How did you do that? I think I need some help with my blog. I have a few questions about how to make it better. Anyway...it was nice reading yours today. Have a wonderful at your grandparents.

RainbowDishes said...

I added 1 line of code to my blog. It is very easy to do once you figure out where it goes. Of course, if you do it to your blog, you will be at my mercy as to what is falling on your blog! LOL

In the fall they will become falling leaves. Just not sure when else I would use them.

Becky said...

In the spring it could be raindrops. LOL. Thanks for sending me the code line. :-)