2008-11-17

eCard Meme Madness part 3

Since I have been suffering from Bloggers Block (the updated version of writers block), I thought I would revisit eCard Meme Madness. That is always a quick and easy (two words that have been used to describe me before). Here are the first two: eCard Meme Madness and eCard Meme Madness part 2. For those of you who are unfamiliar, the whole concept is to go to www.someecards.com and pick out 5 eCards that you like. The eCards there have quite a bit of attitude, and with the huge selection, anybody can find something that fits their mood.

Let's just say, a month ago I started talking to a guy online. And let's just add to that, THANK GOD FOR GOOGLE! There are some total freaks out there!


I love James Bond! (I also have a serious crush on Daniel Craig, but that is another story!) I saw Quantum of Solace the other day, the movie totally rocks, EXCEPT for the song they used for the opening credits! THAT SONG SUCKS!!! Seriously, that is by far the worst James Bond song I have ever heard!


I created my Facebook account back in May, but it wasn't until the last few months that I actually started using Facebook. I have found high school classmates, relatives, friends and Fiesta collectors! :) But I spend way too much time there!!!


Happy Thanksgiving to all of my 6 faithful readers. I will be spending the day by myself since my family is celebrating in Michigan this year. With the new job, I seriously doubt I will get time off for the holidays!


This weather is horrible! The cold nights, the mild daytime temps and all of this wet weather is making my migraines work overtime!


But the high point of this cold weather is that it makes me really wish I had somebody to snuggle up with at night. That is one of my favorite things to do! I hope that doesn't sound very desperate.


Again this year, I am planning on doing the Secret Santa at Collectible Medium Green (the Fiesta message board). But I have no clue as what to send out. I am hoping that when the names are drawn in a few weeks that I will at least know a little something about who I am buying for.


4 comments:

Ms. Val said...

I've noticed you've been on Facebook more. You keep sending me pieces of flair (I now have more than the required minimum required by management, thank you) but I've been far too busy to reciprocate in kind.

I'll have plenty of free time when the semester ends next month.

Ms. Val said...

One more thing...

As far as Secret Santa, you can't go wrong with a Snowman ornament. Expecially if the person you're buying for doesn't have Bon Ton in their area.

Just a thought...

RainbowDishes said...

So far the Snowman Ornament is my all-purpose backup plan. But I like to pride myself on usually being a good present picker.

As for the flair...the main reason I send it out, the more I send, the more I can get for myself. Honestly, when I send out most of it, I just assume it will be ignored. It's all good, because I just go out and pick some more. My flair board is completely covered. Either I am going to start covering some pieces, or I will just have to start taking some off so I can put new ones on.

Becky said...

I haven't gotten to the flair either. But maybe this week. It's been kinda hectic.

Anything you want to send for the Secret Santa Exchange will be well liked and received with gratitude! We had such a good time last year, and I'm looking forward to doing it again. Also, remember it doesn't have to be new. People also recycle dishes they already have.