2008-08-23

eCard Meme Madness pt. 2

Once again, here is another installment of ecard Meme Madness. The whole idea is to choose 5 ecards from someecards.com that say something about yourself. Here are my 5 ecards for this time. (Click here to check out the first time I did ecard Meme Madness.)
Labor Day is coming up. Yet another great holiday at work, where I am stuck working my butt off while way too many people using Link Cards (modern day food stamps) come in, buy more groceries than they can eat in a month and bitch about how they don't have enough money on their cards. Yet, I am the one working, having taxes taken out of my paycheck so they can have their free food. "But am I bitter? Absolutely!" quote from the movie Trick

When I was still a member of the gym, I did like to find excuses not to go. I often did go, but it was fun trying to think of ways not to go. But soon I will find a new gym that is much closer.
I have been known to like older guys. Douglass (10 years younger) was the first guy I ever dated who was younger than me. Mark was the oldest, he is 9 years older than me.
WOW! I needed this card 18 years ago. For one summer I shared a 1 bedroom apartment for the summer with a "friend" of mine. We knew each other but weren't very close. The rent was very cheap, since it was a sublet in the college town I lived in. But this guy knew no boundaries. Everything...and I mean EVERYTHING (food, dishes, clothing, underwear, music, video games) of mine seemed to be his for the taking. I kept finding my stuff disappearing. I questioned him about it, but he acted like he had no idea what I was talking about. So after living there for 1 week, I packed up everything except for my essential clothes and put it in storage. That summer was very long! He even ruined a date I had one night with a very hot campus jock! I wasn't a very happy camper. But I got him back in the end. He moved out a week before me. My name was never on the lease, just his. I just didn't bother cleaning up when I moved out. He lost his entire security deposit (I hope it was equal to the stuff I lost!)


update: Yes, I am a dork...there are only 4 ecards listed. Shows you how much I pay attention!

0 comments: