2008-08-16

eCard Meme Madness

I saw this meme on a couple of different blogs, I thought it looked like fun, so I stole borrowed the idea. How it works: Find five cards from someecards.com that describe you...

So here goes my 5 (ok, I added one more...so here goes my 6!)

The first two are both work related. The first dealing with how overwhelmed it seems at work sometimes.

And the next two deal with my last boss. This is how all of the employees (and quite a few of the customers) felt about him. And sad to say, as a gay man myself, I could never really tell. Many people asked me if he was gay or not, and I just didn't know.
This is basically how most of us feel at work now that he is gone.

This next one so much reminds me of going out with my friends. Our main night to go out is Friday nights. And Lynda, the owner of Ruby's the Clark Bar, her favorite saying is "You motherfucker"...and she means it with love.

And I don't care what anybody says, real men need to have hair on their chests (unless they are naturally smooth). There is nothing worse than a guy that shaves his body hair!
OH YEAH! Nothing better get in the way of my food! Honestly, I have lost a few more pounds (less than 5) and I have kept them off. My appetite has been pretty small lately, so that is good. But when I am hungry, you better not get in my way!

2 comments:

DS Mark said...

Love the TGIF card!

RainbowDishes said...

There are numerous cards, some hilarious, some raunchy and some a little of both. I found quite a few that I loved. I am going to definitely be using more of those cards on my blog.