2008-08-16

A-Z Questionnaire

I was looking around on the net for a weekly meme to do. After all, I am developing a case of writers block...and this blog is going stale (just check out the expiration date!) I ran across this "A-Z Questionnaire", so I thought I would answer it. And be prepared, I found some meme's that I liked, I just need to pick one (maybe two) for the blog.

A-Z Questions
A. attached or single? single
B. best friend? hard to say, either Douglass or Aaron
C. cake or pie? PIE!!!
D. day of choice? Any day that I don't work!
E. essential item? computer (yes, I am addicted....I admit that!)
F. favorite color? as a true Gemini, I am constantly changing, but my main favorites are Red and Blue
G. gummy bears or worms? All of the Above! I love gummy candy
H. hometown? Ashmore, a small hick town of 800 people
I. favorite indulgence? going to Ruby's the Clark Bar to eat/drink with my friends
J. January or July? January! I love cold weather!
K. kids? nope...I would love to have a kid of my own, but I really don't see that happening anytime soon
L. life isn't complete without? my friends
M. marriage date? June 30th, 2010 (HA...now that I have picked the date, I just have to find the right one to marry!)
N. number of brothers & sisters? 1 sister, for a short time my Dad was married to a woman with 2 kids, so for a short while, I also had 1 step-sister and 1 step-brother...I often think of them and wonder what happened to them
O. oranges or apples? YAY!!! I love fruit! DAMN...that sounds gay...LOL
P. phobias? I used to be scared of snakes, so I bought 3 snakes from the pet store to get over my phobia....But I am very shy around new people, probably why I prefer the computer, I am never shy on there!
Q. quotes? "Don't kiss the past, the past ain't gonna last." and another favorite, from Priscilla, Queen of the Desert "Now listen here, you mullet. Why don't you just light your tampon, and blow your box apart? Because it's the only bang you're ever gonna get, sweetheart!"
R. reasons to smile? LIFE! nothing better
S. season of choice? All of them have their own quirks that I like, but I would say I like Winter the best...once again, I love cold
T. tag seven peeps! I am not a tagger, so do this if you enjoy it
U. unknown fact about me? I was color blind for a short time (about 6 months) 3 years ago. Nobody could explain why, not my eye doctor and not my medical doctor.
V. vegetable? I love vegetables, they are all great!
W. worst habits? procrastinating and being late (even though I am much better about that now)
X. x-ray or ultrasound? does it matter?
Y. your favorite food? WOW, I love food....very hard choice, but a nice big and greasy bacon cheeseburger or a pizza, both are YUMMY! Of course there is also Mexican, Italian, Thai, Chinese........damn, I am hungry now!!!
Z. zodiac sign? I am a true Gemini.....there are two sides to me :P

0 comments: