2008-08-17

Another Lovely Day At The Office

So here goes nothing. This is my first attempt to blog from my phone. I will never get any work done!!!

Right no I am at work. BORED BORED BORED!!!

The night manager was supposed to come back last night to lock up...she forgot! Since I live close...I ended up doing it. Happy Happy Joy Joy

She (the night manager) has become very useless lately. She is unable to answer simple questions. She cannot do her nightly tasks. And she has become super stupid...simple things that everybody knows, she has no clue. She informed us yesterday that she is quitting...she is going to start working at the new place where my ex-boss went. All I can say is "Good Riddance!"

While I hate the idea of having no closing manager again and me stuck closing all the time, I also HATE ignorance and stupidity.

0 comments: