2008-10-05

Dear Ms. Val, In Response...

Here is my response to Ms. Val's comment from my last post.

Dear Ms. Val,
I did try and stop by your house, but you must not have heard me knocking. Both of the cars were in the garage, but nobody ever answered the door. Jango was kind enough to finally let me in. But I didn't post any pics earlier because I thought it might have been creepy to show pics of me in your house when you weren't there. But here you go...after the jump are the pics from my trip to Phoenix.

Click Continue Reading to see the pictures I took while in Phoenix.

I first found your street and house. Good thing I am good with directions and maps. I like the Christmas Lights, but it is October. Either you are very early or very late. :P
In the street
In front of the house



Since nobody answered the door, I tried the backyard, but still nobody. Jango was kind enough to finally let me in. WOW, what a HUGE kitty. What do you feed that cat? :D
At the gate
Nice kitty


I felt like a stalker after checking out the house and nobody was there. So I left. I guess I should have left a note. Maybe on my next "trip" through you will be home.
The Dining Room
Nope, nobody home.  On with the trip.


Oh yeah, I also found this pic from when I made a very brief stop at the HLCCA convention in Minneapolis this summer. Either I am very short or you are very tall. Or maybe my camera is out-of-whack again.
In Minneapolis


3 comments:

Ms. Val said...

I did try and stop by your house, but you must not have heard me knocking.

We must have been at the neighbor's, or something.

What do you feed that cat?

Anything she wants.

If I had known you were coming, I would have gotten all the crap off the dining room floor.

This is the funniest thing I've seen all day.

RainbowDishes said...

I am glad you enjoyed it. :)

papa said...

This is hilarious, Craig! Reminds me of some of the stuff Ellen used to do on here show with viewer pics! Glad you didn't stop by my house,wouldn't have seen you for all the crap everywhere!