2008-10-05

My "Trip Around the World"...so to speak

I was bored and I really am starting to hate the picture I had on my profile. My grandfather took it when I wasn't ready. Very bad lighting and I was slouching down in the chair (bad habit of mine). So I "doctored" up the photo and suddenly I have some pictures from my "trip around the world" to share.

I started off in Chicago and visited Navy Pier.
Chicago Skyline
Chicago - Navy Pier

And while in Chicago, I had to visit Wrigley Field and the locker room of course. Where were all the naked jocks?

Chicago - Wrigley Field
Wrigley Field Stadium
Wrigley Field Locker Room

Click Continue Reading to check out more of the trip.

Next up on the trip was New York City. I even did a little time travel. Things I won't do for this blog and my special blog readers...all 6 of you!
Statue of Liberty
New York Skyline
New York City circa 1930's
New York City at Night


Then is was cross country to the left side of this wonderful nation. Hollywood and San Francisco were the next 2 stops.
Hollywood

San Francisco - Golden Gate Bridge
San Francisco - Golden Gate Bridge at Night



3 comments:

Ms. Val said...

You didn't stop in Phoenix to say hi? My feelings are hurt! :-)

RainbowDishes said...

I'm sorry. I felt like a stalker when I got to your house. Jango let me in, because nobody answered the door. Read the next post...it is all about my trip to Phoenix.

Anonymous said...

I think since I cant afford a real trip around the world I may just have to take one similar to yours ;-)