2008-12-24

Thanks To My Santa Elf

So yesterday, I was laying on the couch when there was a knock at the door. Then I hear the noise of a package dropping on the floor. YAY...I have a package! But I haven't ordered anything. And I already received my SS gift. The return address is from my good dishing friend MsVal! :) This year she has created some wonderful ornaments. Click the link to see her post about the ornaments she made. I open the package to find 2 of her wonderful ornaments that she made especially for me!

Pooh and Piglet
on Chartreuse
Tigger
on White

I will cherish these ornaments forever! Not only because they are Tigger and Pooh or because they are Fiesta, but because they came from Val and she made them especially for me! She has restored my Christmas spirit. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!


3 comments:

Quinton said...

"she has restored my Christmas spirit."

Thanks Craig - Now her head won't fit out the door, it'll be swelled up so big :)

Q - (Val's husband)

Ms. Val said...

Q--
Don't forget, my mother is coming over tomorrow. My head will be more than adequately deflated by the time she leaves.

Craig--
First of all, why do you think I asked for your address a few weeks ago?

Second, I honestly don't think I've ever had so much gratitude and joy expressed over a gift I've given. I'm so glad you're happy with the ornaments. I had a great time making them.

RainbowDishes said...

You can't believe how excited I am by them. As for the address, I thought maybe you are one of those who sends out Christmas cards. Yeah, I do send them out usually but just haven't got around to it this year.

Sorry Q, I didn't mean to do that to you! LOL Your lovely wife definitely brightened up my blah day!

Thank you again Val...those ornaments are the BEST!!!