2008-10-22

Spring Cleaning in the Fall

For the past few weeks, I have been busy cleaning and throwing away stuff. I do have a problem of being a pack-rat but believe me, it is all genetic. My dad's parents were the same way. My parents were the same way too. So I find it an honor to keep a family tradition alive. Hey, I am just trying to make an excuse for it!

So during this cleaning and purging of my belongings, I have also been on a kick to reduce the size of my Fiesta collection. Before you Fiesta collectors ask me if I am sick, I am just getting rid of extras, duplicates and pieces I have out grown.

Plus, I still have a ton of Fiesta that I bought when I was actually selling this as a business. So for the past week, I have been busy adding stuff to my website, the ClassifiedAds website and on the CMG (Collectible Medium Green) Fiesta message board. And now I have got a desire to list on ebay...okay, with that last desire, now it is time to ask if I am sick!

First up for sale was the Looney Tunes Fiesta dishes. I have never used these and I used to really like them. But over the years, they have just become dust magnets on top of the china cabinet.





Bugs Bunny
Fiesta Periwinkle Mug
 
Bugs Bunny
Fiesta Periwinkle Plate
 






Scooby Doo Fiesta
SeaMist Green Mug
 
Scooby Doo Fiesta
White Mug
 
Scooby Doo Fiesta
SeaMist Green Bowl
 
Scooby Doo Fiesta
SeaMist Green Disk Pitcher
 






Tweety Bird
Fiesta White Mug
 
Sylvester the Cat
Fiesta Yellow Mug
 
Sylvester the Cat
Fiesta Yellow Bowl
 






Daffy Duck
Fiesta Turquoise Mug
 
Porky Pig
Fiesta Rose Mug
 
Looney Tunes
HLC Turquoise Mug
 


All of these items are for sale at website, RainbowDishes.com. Click on the link, or click on the links below each picture.


0 comments: