2008-10-26

Harry Potter And The Half-Blood Prince

Up until a few years ago, I had never been a Harry Potter fan. I had never read a book or seen a movie. While I was with D, I started watching the movies. I have seen most of the movies, but I have need to see at least 1 of them yet. I still haven't read any of the books, which is a shame because I love to read.

Here is the new trailer for the latest HP movie to come out. The movie was supposed to be out this winter but has been pushed back to next summer. The trailer looks awesome! I can't wait for the movie. It looks very promising so far!!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have yet to watch one of these movies or read one of the books. I think its about time I did since I don't seem to know anyone anymore who hasn't seen the movies or read the books :-)

RainbowDishes said...

That's why I gave in when I started seeing D. Here is the scenario: I read all the time and I watch movies all the time. I hadn't read one HP book or seen one HP movie. D dislikes reading. But he had every HP book and had read them more than once I believe. He also likes movies (most people do!) but he had seen every HP movie and had them on DVD. So I have watched them some. I have been to the theater to see the new releases. The world didn't crumble and I didn't die from watching it! ;) It wasn't that bad! I enjoy broadening my horizon!