2008-10-17

Friday Fill-Ins #94

1. Follow the ______presidential campaigning, it will give you nightmares and headaches_______.
2. _____My camera (even though it never gets used)____ is something I always take with me on vacation.
3. To achieve your goals, you must _____keep believing and never lose faith_____.
4. ______My big secret*_______ is something I'd like you to know about me.
5. I have a _______8 year old Amazon parrot and a 2 year old Pitbull that conspire to drive me nuts sometimes (ok, I am nuts quite a bit, but they contribute to it)_______.
6. ____Sorry, I am clueless on this one, the only thing that comes to mind is Hope____ floats.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to ___taking dinner to Douglass at work and then later going out with my friends__, tomorrow my plans include ___enjoying my last day of freedom___ and Sunday, I want to ___have a great day, it is the first day of my new job___!

OUCH, this one seemed a bit hard for me.  Today just must not have been my day.  *Oh yeah, and about my big secret...if I told ya it wouldn't be secret anymore! LOL  Sorry, I am just a big tease!  Have a great weekend!


1 comments:

SmilingSally said...

I hope you have a great day Sunday on your first day of your new job. Please come visit and see my answers. While there, check out the BOX of new books I'm giving away.
http://smilingsally.blogspot.com