2008-09-13

My Post86 Collection

Post86 Fiesta Chartreuse Sign

After the jump are some pictures from around 2002 to 2004. This is part of my Post86 Fiesta collection. I took these pictures I believe right after Mikey and I moved into this small but awesome duplex here in town. This place had all of the original woodwork and wood floors. And the best part was the basement. It was one HUGE livable room that was the size of the entire upstairs. We moved into the place in the Fall of 2002 and I moved out during the Summer of 2004 shortly after Mikey passed away. I do miss that place.

See the pictures from my collection back then, just click Continue reading...
I found these pictures the other day while cleaning up my computer hard drives. These are pictures of the Post86 that I had on display. Not shown are the Post86 dishes (and we are talking about a LOT of dishes) that I use for my everyday dishes.

Here is a picture of the bookcase that I used to use to display some of my Fiesta in the living room. The kitchen was pretty small, so in the living room I had this bookcase, a display cabinet and some shelves up on the walls for displaying. This bookcase was full of mainly Post86 Fiesta.
Bookcase full of my Post86 Fiesta Collection

Here are closeups of the shelves.
Bookcase full of my Post86 Fiesta Collection

Bookcase full of my Post86 Fiesta Collection


These disk pitchers were up on some shelves in the kitchen. The picture didn't turn out very well because there were some intense halogen lights right above the shelves shining right down on the pitchers.

Kitchen Shelf of Disk Pitchers


Soon I will post pictures of my Vintage Fiesta collection if I can find them.

0 comments: