2008-08-22

Now For Something Totally Different

I originally started a post this night that was super negative. It reflected my day at work...or should I say my double (open to close) shift at work today! :(

But I know negative energy just creates more negative energy and nothing good ever comes from it. So instead I thought I would post about a new DJ's website I found. DJ Earworm (what a great name) does mash-ups of different songs. Some are of only 2 songs, others are of 8 or more songs. And the best part about his website, he has done videos for all of his mash-ups.

This is his newest mash-up (via Towelroad.com), No More Gas. It includes: Rihanna - Disturbia, Kardinal Offishall Feat. Akon - Dangerous, Ne-Yo - Closer, Estelle Feat Kanye West - American Boy, Pussycat Dolls - When I Grow Up, Leona Lewis - Bleeding Love, Danity Kane - Damaged, Madonna , Timbaland & Justin Timberlake - 4 minutes, Lupe Fiasco Feat. Matthew Santos - Superstar, Britney Spears - Gimme More and Flo-Rida feat. T-Pain - Low. Awesome song/video/mash-up job!!!

This is Believe Somebody with Cher - Believe, Madonna - Like A Virgin, Whitney Houston - I Wanna Dance With Somebody and George Kranz - Din Daa Daa all mashed together.


0 comments: