2008-08-20

Bye-Bye Back Pain



So I got my last (the third) shot today for my back. (Good thing needles and shots don't bother me.) Every since the second shot, I have felt like a totally new man. I have not taken pain killers since the second shot. I have full use of my back and left leg again. And the pain is totally gone!!!

As usual, after the shot I was out of it for about 6 hours. I slept most of that, except for when work called to ask me something. I was so out of it, I don't remember what the conversation was about. I just remember talking to my boss on the phone. I actually would believe that I dreamed the whole thing if I didn't look at the phone to see that work had indeed called. Even now, 9 hours later, I am still a bit out of it. But the grogginess for a day is so much better than the constant pain everyday. And hopefully this will last for at least 2 years. The doctor said I can't have the procedure done for at least 6 months, but that it should last 1 1/2 to 2 years. :)

0 comments: