2008-07-20

What A Wonderful Night

It is almost like driving around and giving candy to kids. Last night before going to bed, I replaced the very full glue trap that I had thrown out the night before. I got up this morning and the dog was acting weird. I knew something was happening in the living room. AND OH YES!!! The recently replaced glue trap had caught 2 more mice. Another small one but also the big huge mama mouse. So off I go to replace that glue trap and see if I can't snatch me some more critters.

UPDATE: A few hours after posting this, I have caught yet another mouse. And as soon as I had taken care of that one, I heard another one. So that brings the count up to 5 caught and at least one more on the way. I have a feeling that the other tenants in the apartment building are either not catching them or don't know about them. But most of them have cats, so the mice are probably avoiding their apartments.

So I'm happy to report, this game is almost over - Me: 5 Mouse: 2

4 comments:

Cuddles said...

Glad you hear you are points above the mice. Word should travel fast and they will leave your apartment also.

RainbowDishes said...

They better, I can still hear a few more. I just know they are making fun of me. LOL I will be glad to be rid of them.

Maybe I should trade the dog in for a cat. A pitbull sure doesn't help keep the mice away!

Cuddles said...

Cats may not eat the button off your clothes either.

RainbowDishes said...

Then again, cats might not bother to use the litter box so you end up having to take the cat to the vet only to have the vet suggest a cat psychologist. Oh never mind, that is old news. I would rather have the dog since I am allergic to cats.