2008-07-19

Good News

Since I have had a "Good News/Bad News" post and a "Bad News" post, I guess it is time for a "Good News" post. Well, I guess it is good news if you are sadistic like me. I have had enough of the mice in this apartment mocking me. I dropped a peanut the other night. The next day, I kept hearing a crunching noise as the mice were busy eating the peanut. Damn mice!

So today, it was off to Wal-Mart to buy a new mousetrap. This time I tried the glue boards since the old-fashioned mousetraps didn't work before. I put the 4 glue boards in strategic areas that I have seen or heard the mice.

Tonight when I got home from work, I realized that one of the glue boards had been moved quite a bit. When I got closer to inspect, I saw that there were 2 mice caught in the sticky contraption. AT LAST!!! No more being mocked by the mice! Ok, I am being a bit over excited because these were small mice. The one I saw a few weeks ago was much bigger than these two. So, it's a start, but definitely not the end of this story. I am glad the glue boards worked.

So I'm happy to report, the score is now tied up - Me: 2 Mouse: 2

0 comments: