2008-07-08

Ding Dong, the wicked witch is (almost) gone!!!!

It was a very happy day at work today. I found out that my boss, who has been pretty much nothing but a compulsive liar since the first day he started, is quitting. He gave his two week notice this morning so he can take a job at a competitor. Which is funny, since we have been asking him for the past 3 months if he was going to work there....his standard response, "No, I am not leaving here."

No idea who his replacement will be. I know it won't be me, even though I am the next in line at the store. His compulsive lying has also been used to bad mouth us to his superiors (who work 3 hours away) and he seems to constantly be telling them that he does all of the work. Oh well, no love lost.

2 comments:

Ms. Val said...

No idea who his replacement will be. I know it won't be me, even though I am the next in line at the store.

Who says? Seems to me that a lot of stuff is happening that nobody though would...such as the boss going to work for the competitor.

Never say never, Dude!

RainbowDishes said...

Well, I agree, but I also don't think I would want that job. The company I work for basically thinks you have sold your soul to them when they give you the job. My partner that died in 2004 had that job back then. I remember all of the shit they would give him and expect him to make it into a rose garden. 4 years later and nothing has changed, they still expect everything from nothing. I guess they can't figure out why all of their managers keep quitting.