2008-06-06

One Word

I saw this on Seangstm's blog and thought about answering it, but since MsVal has called me out on this...here it goes.

You can only answer with one word…

1) Where is your cell phone? Nightstand
2) Your significant other? Who???
3) Your hair? SHORT!
4) Your skin? Pale
5) Your father? Deceased
6) Your favorite thing? Dishes
7) Your dream last night? ???
8) Your favorite drink? Tea
9) Your dream/goal? Immortality
10) The room you’re in? Living
11) Your ex? Which?
12) Your fear? Loneliness
13) Where do you want to be in 6 years? Alive
14) Where were you last night? Work
15) What you’re not? Tactful
16) Muffins? YES!
17) One of your wish list items? Marigold
18) Where you grew up? Illinois
19) The last thing you did? Doctor
20) What are you wearing? Shorts
21) Your TV? Quiet
22) Your pet(s)? Hyper
23) Your computer? Laptop
24) Your life? Adventurous
25) Your mood? Medicated
26) Missing someone? Yep
27) Your car? SUV
28) Something you’re not wearing? Socks
29) Favorite store? Target
30) Your summer? Long
31) Like someone? Yep
32) Your favorite colour? Blue
33) When is the last time you laughed? Lunch
34) Last time you cried? Recently
35) Favorite TV judge? None
36) Favorite pig out food? Popcorn
37) Something you do too often? Swear
38) Something you don't do often enough? Dust
39) Who will/would re-post this? Douglass
40) Whose answers are you anxious to see? Douglass

6 comments:

Ms. Val said...

Thanks for indulging me, Craig!

I completely agree with #17. But I'm waiting for the place setting...and maybe an ornament.

I'm so sorry to hear about all the pain you're enduring. I just hope the injections work for you. Good Luck!

RainbowDishes said...

I completely agree about the place setting. And I hadn't thought about an ornament, but that would be a great color for that. But I think Ivory would make a great ornament color too.

Ms. Val said...

But I think Ivory would make a great ornament color too.

They might have some at conference. I'm not making any promises, but I'll remember you if they're made available...

I REALLY hope they release more Marigold pieces soon. I can't bring myself to spend $130+ for baking bowls.

RainbowDishes said...

A local store has about 5 sets of the Marigold bowls. They are BEA-UTIFUL! But I can't imagine spending that much money on them. I would be afraid to use them at that price! I think their price is $129. I don't remember if that was before or after their usual 10% off coupon that they put in the newspaper all the time.

And I will hold you to the Ivory ornament at the conference. Keep a rolling pin in your purse, you never know when you might need to bop somebody over the head to steal their goodies. LOL

Ms. Val said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ms. Val said...

Keep a rolling pin in your purse...

No need. One of the purses I'm bringing is shaped like a medieval battle flail. :-)