2008-06-09

Xanadu

Ok, a little secret about me, I am in love with Olivia Newton-John. I know, it is one of those one-sided crazy lust things, but it is there none the less. I mean, it is so bad, I think Xanadu is a great movie. Well, maybe great is a stretch, but I do like to watch it. So when I heard that Xanadu was being made into a Broadway musical, my little heart did a pitter-patter for Ms. O. Luckily, Xanadu the musical is much more popular than the movie.

I have seen this clip on a couple of different blogs, so let me give credit to Towleroad and the Tin Man. After seeing this clip, how could you not love Xanadu? ENJOY!




Oh, what I would do to be Nathan Lane when that jockstrap was thrown at him. Now that is a wetdream...oops, gotta keep it clean for these family readings! LOL

0 comments: