2007-11-22

Gobble Gobble




Happy Thanksgiving




I am glad that Thanksgiving is here! My job is a manager in a grocery store. The days before Thanksgiving keep building into a hellish nightmare. All of the customers are busy running around, they constantly are asking where the same 10 items are located, and of course none of my employees want to be working (but that is pretty much everyday!) Even though all of the other grocery stores in town are open on Thanksgiving, my store (it is a smaller discount grocery store) will be closed. And for the 3 days after Thanksgiving, business will drop off to pretty much nothing.

So today I am going to enjoy a nice relaxing day at my grandparent's house. My aunt from Columbus, Ohio will be leaving early in the morning, so I will arrive there just in time to say goodbye to her. Then for the rest of the day it will be just the 3 of us.


0 comments: