2009-05-26

More Fluff

Instead of doing housework, I got this meme from Kelly.

Tired of all of those surveys made up by high school kids? Here's questions for the people who are a little older...(Not sayin' we're OLD or anything!!)

You know what to do. Copy and paste into your own note, then answer the questions. Finally, tag your friends. But only if you want to.


1. What bill do you hate paying the most? Housing


2. Do you miss being a child? No...I really hated my childhood.


3. Chore you hate the most? Housecleaning


4. Where was the last place you had a romantic dinner? A long, long time ago...in a galaxy far, far away....let's just say it has been a long time


5. If you could go back and change one thing what would it be? I'm not even going to go there.


6. Name of your first grade teacher? Mrs. Johns


7. What do you really want to be doing right now? A few things.


8. What did you want to be when you grew up? I had no idea.


9. How many colleges did you attend? 1, so far


10. Why did you choose the shirt that you have on right now? It was on top of the pile of t-shirts.


11. What are your thoughts on gas prices? Why do they keep going up???


12. First thought when the alarm went off this morning? No alarm today...day off from work.  But I did get woken up by the phone ringing at 7am.  Scared the crap out of me, I thought I was late for work.  But it was a very good call...so all was forgiven! :)


13. Last thought before going to sleep last night? I wish the dog would sleep on her side of the bed!


14. What famous person would you like to have dinner with? Ellen Degeneres


15. Have you ever crashed your vehicle? Yes.


16. If you didn't have to work, would you volunteer? Most likely.


17. Get up early or sleep in? Sleep in!!!


18. What is your favorite cartoon character? Tigger


19. Favorite thing to do at night with a guy/girl? I am going to keep this nice and clean.  So I plead the 5th!


20. When did you first start feeling old (but never too old for this $#!@)? When I pinched my sciatic nerve in my back. I felt very old walking around with a cane.


21. Favorite lunch meat? Roast Beef or Pastrami.


22. What do you get every time you go into Wal-Mart? I don't go to Wal-Mart.


23. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual? Outdated in that it isn't legal for everybody.


24. Favorite movie you wouldn't want anyone to find out about? I used to watch The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert every night for about 6 months. I can still quote most of the movie. "Listen here you mullet! Why don't you just light your tampon on fire and blow your box apart. Because it is the only bang you are ever going to get, Sweetheart!"


25. What's your favorite drink? Iced Tea


26. Who[m] from high school would you like to run in to? That is wide open since I haven't kept in touch with anybody from high school. But since I have started using FaceBook, I have started chatting online with a few of them.


27. What radio station is your car radio tuned to right now? I don't listen to the radio usually..but it is probably on 94.5


28. Sopranos or Desperate Housewives? I have seen 0 (zero) episodes of the Sopranos and 1 (one) episode of Desperate Housewives.


29. Worst relationship mistake that you wish you could take back? I would have tried harder and done many things differently. But the worst relationship mistake wasn't communicating with him very well. We were both very guilty of it and it cost us our relationship.


30. Do you like the person that sits directly across from/next to you at work school? Well, I share a room with 2 other people...not that we sit though. Yeah, I like both of them when we do work together.


31. Have you ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purposes? Nope.


32. Last book you finished reading? I haven't read in awhile. The last book I bought was Michael Tolliver Lives by Armistead Maupin.


33. Do you have a teddy bear? I have one. It was a souvenir from a Bette Midler concert.


34. Strangest place you have ever brushed your teeth? In the shower? 99% of the time at the bathroom sink. 1% I will walk around the house while brushing.


35. Do you go to church? I haven't been in years. I am religious, I just don't believe in 99% of the churches.


36. How old are you? 40

0 comments: