2009-04-28

65 Questions

I haven't been posting on my blog lately, so I thought I would steal this.


1. First thing you wash in the shower? Usually my face

2. What color is your favorite hoodie? Red

3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Yes

4. Do you plan outfits? Almost never....t-shirts with jeans or shorts don't need to be planned

5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? very relaxed

6. What's the closest thing to you that's red? Look at #2, I am wearing it right now

7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? I never remember my dreams

8. Did you meet anybody new today? Nope...I haven't been out of the house yet

9. What are you craving right now? Something sweet...I am eating Runts right now

10. Do you floss? Yes

11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? Corned Beef

12. Are you emotional? Very rarely

13. Have you ever counted to 1,000? Why bother?

14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? Both

15. Do you like your hair? Yes what is left of it.

16. Do you like yourself? Most of the time

17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? Yeah, but it might end up with the secret service whisking me away because I have gotten a bit vocal with W.

18. What are you listening to right now? The Young and the Restless theme song just came on...The Price Is Right just ended.

19. Are your parents strict? I don't think they were extremely strict. I might have pushed the issue a few times. LOL

20. Would you go sky diving? Hell yeah! The older I get, the more adventerous and risk-taking I become!

21. Do you like cottage cheese? Nothing better! I could eat cottage cheese with every meal! Cottage cheese and hot dogs are the best!

22. Have you ever met a celebrity? I met Doug Wilson (Trading Spaces) once. Of course he is from this area. But I won't tell you where I met him! LOL

23. Do you rent movies often? Yes, I signed up for Netflix (yet again) to catch up on some of the newer gay movies.

24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in? Nope

25. How many countries have you visited? Just one...the United States.

26. Have you made a prank phone call? Yes

27. Ever been on a train? Yep...take the train when I go to New Orleans every so often.

28. Brown or white eggs? Does it matter? Either one is fine

29. Do you have a cell phone? Yes

30. Do you use ChapStick? Yes

31. Do you own a gun? No

32. Can you use chop sticks? Yes

33. Who are you going to be with tonight? Most likely Douglass...I am cooking BBQ'd ribs tonight

34. Are you too forgiving? I am for most people, but there are a few that I doubt I will ever forgive

35. Ever been in love? Yes

36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow? Working

37. Ever have cream puffs? Yes

38. Last time you cried? Not sure, it has been a while

39. What was the last question you asked? "Another stupid question list?" LOL

40. Favorite time of the year? I like all of the seasons, even Winter!

41. Do you have any tattoos? Not yet, I am still thinking of what I want.

42. Are you sarcastic? MEEEEEEEEEE???? NEVER!!!!

43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? Yes, but what kind of stupid question is this? When I go back in time, I will skip watching the Butterfly Effect

44. Ever walked into a wall? Yes, I am a klutz with 3 left feet

45. Favorite color? Chartreuse

46. Have you ever slapped someone? Yes

47. Is your hair curly? Nope and most of it isn't even there anymore

48. What was the last CD you bought? I can't even remember.

49. Do looks matter? Nope...it is what is on the inside that matters more.

50. Could you ever forgive a cheater? Yeah, I am too forgiving sometimes.

51. Is your phone bill sky high? No

52. Do you like your life right now? Yes

53. Do you sleep with the TV on? Doesn't bother me

54. Can you handle the truth? Yes

55. Do you have good vision? Hell no

56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? Nope...I can only think of 1 person I dislike.

57. How often do you talk on the phone? Every day

58. The last person you held hands with? This one will be announced later.

59. What are you wearing? Still wearing #2 and lounge pants

60. What is your favorite animal? Sassy the wonder dog

61. Where was your profile picture taken? In my living room in front of my Fiesta cabinet

62. Can you hula hoop? Nope

63. Do you have a job? Yes

64. What was the most recent thing you bought? A cooling pad for my laptop...it gets very hot

65. Have you ever crawled through a window? Yes

1 comments:

RainbowDishes said...

Let me know how the laptop cooler works out.  I'm thinking I might need one too.