2009-03-21

Up To Speed

Here is a quick post to bring my blog up to speed. First off, let me say that I am sorry about not posting very much lately. Between my new job and this awful crappy weather, I have just been in a funky mood. The job is going okay. There has been many managerial changes at work lately, and it has become a super stressful experience. One of the things I enjoyed when I first started was the lack of drama that was always present at my last job. But this place is even worse! Luckily, I just get to stay back in my room for the most part and avoid a lot of it.

Fiesta wise, there is nothing much to report. I did get a chance to take a look at the new Square Fiesta dishes. The local store had 3 sizes of plates and the bowls in stock. The color choices were Chocolate, Scarlet, Sunflower, Peacock and Ivory (I believe). I really like the plates. The large plates will make awesome chargers for the round plates. As for the bowls, all I can say is that they looked better in the pictures. Sadly, the bowls do NOT stack. What good are bowls that don't stack??? I was very disappointed with them. And I am now not looking forward to seeing the mugs. Oh well, win a few, lose a few.

The weather has been so-so around here lately. We had a few days over 70°. Most of the days are at least over 50° which is very nice. I have been riding my bike a lot again. I can't wait for nice warm weather all the time.

0 comments: