2009-01-14

I love living in the arctic tundra

UPDATE: The current temp is now -14° (even though the forecast was for a low of -10°) with a wind chill of -36°. SUCH FUN!!!

Current temp: 0°.
The low temp tonight: -7°.
The high temp tomorrow: 0°.
The low temp tomorrow: -10°.
And the predicted wind chill tomorrow: -19°.

Doesn't that sound like perfect weather to have car problems. I am glad my car decided that. So tomorrow in the very arctic weather, I get to change the fan belt on my car. I am so looking forward to that. Please be advised, there was a ton of sarcasm used in this post!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy Moses! We have only managed -1 here and we live in the north of England! Keep warm and warp up well buddy :-)

Ms. Val said...

I don't know what's worse: having the car overheat on a 115 degree day or this. Given the choice, I think I'll take the heat.

Good luck fixing the car. It's great that you're able to do that repair yourself.

RainbowDishes said...

It's great that you're able to do that repair yourself.

Well, I haven't done it yet. I am waiting until tomorrow when it will be a very nice and warm 10° ABOVE zero!

A guy I work with is going to help me. He helps me with stuff like this, I help him with computer problems. And his family is constantly having computer problems. So it works out good.