2008-11-07

I HATE Being Sick!

Okay, I know that most people don't enjoy being sick. But since I am not working, being sick has been even more horrible than ever. Plus the fact that I am living by myself, there is nobody around to take the dog out when I feel like this. The bird still wants to eat, so I still have to get up and feed her. I am very thankful for this laptop so I can sit in bed and do this much at least. Plus I have been using the laptop to watch movies, but I usually fall asleep during them and often wake up during the credits.

Yesterday, I had to go to another interview for a job I am trying to get. I showed up 5 minutes early. I ended up waiting 45 minutes before I could talk to this guy. And all he told me was stuff he could have told me over the phone! The whole interview lasted less than 2 minutes. UGH!!! I drug my sick butt out of bed for that???

I am going to have some soup (my sicky comfort food), take some more medicine and then grab another movie...then back to bed for me.

3 comments:

papa said...

Get well soon Craig! And good luck getting a new job! I know you will dazzle them in the interview!

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear your not well handsome! I hope you feel much better soon. I also hope you get the job that you want. Keep your chin up and I am sure something will turn up soon :-)

RainbowDishes said...

Thanks guys :) The frustrating part is I have the job....it has just taken a long time to get them going. The boss of my boss seems not to be the sharpest crayon in the box. They have told me my position, my wage and who I will be working with. For some odd reason, when I start can't be figured out yet! UGH!!!