2008-11-21

Friday Fill-Ins #99

1. The last band I saw live was ___Pet Shop Boys___.

2. What I look forward to most on Thanksgiving is ___hoping that work will be very slow___.

3. My Christmas/holiday shopping is ___short and sweet...only a few gifts to buy___.

4. Thoughts of ___my new job___ fill my head.

5. I wish I could wear ___???___.  I have no idea...since I have lost all this weight, I am very happy with what I can fit into again!

6. Bagpipes ___are good only if the guy is wearing a kilt (the traditional way...nothing underneath!)___.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to __meeting Douglass for dinner and then maybe meeting my friends out for a drink or three__, tomorrow my plans include __working and doing laundry__. And Sunday, I want to __enjoy the morning since I work in the afternoon/evening __!


0 comments: