2008-11-13

Friday Fill-Ins #98

1. Please feel free to ___leave comments about my blog, I don't bite (very hard)...I promise :) ___.

2. When I ___am cooking,___ I can't help sniffing it occasionally. (Wow, my mind went to the gutter, I had to think a lot to keep it clean! LOL)

3. My favorite thing to cook is ___meat loaf patties, lasagna, homemade pizza or beef stew___.

4. ___Bright and colorful dishes___ is are something I can't get enough of.

5. That's the thing I love most about ___my Fiesta___.

6. ___A new piece (or color) of Fiesta___ always makes me think to myself, "what the heck?"

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to __hopefully meeting a few friends out for a few drinks__. Tomorrow my plans include __my first real day of work (now that the training will be done)__. Sunday, I want to __come home from work and be able to relax and have a good meal, hopefully with a good friend__!


0 comments: