2008-10-30

Hump Day Chat Group

I spend a lot of time reading and posting on the CMG (Collectible Medium Green) message board. Another feature that I like is the chat room. I do spend a lot of chatting at a gay website. I also use Yahoo Messenger quite a bit to keep in touch with some friends. But the CMG chat is different. For the most part, we are all frequent posters on the message board. We also have a common thread, we love our dishes. But I have never met one person from the message board. Thanks to the annual conference (and other means) some of them have met each other. So the chat room takes it to the next level for those of us who have never met. Reading and replying to posts is not the same as actual chat.

We started of with Sunday night chats. It is a good night for most people, but not everybody could make it. Lately we have added Wednesday nights. The turnout on Wednesday nights has been very good. I have been chatting up a storm with quite a few of the regulars and every week it seems we get 1 or 2 new people! :) The conversation runs anywhere from Fiesta, Harlequin and other dishes to well, sometimes the conversation can get x-rated. LOL It is all in fun, as long as nobody has anything agains tit, it is all good! :)

So all of the fellow CMGer's that read my blog (all 5 of you LOL) please feel free to jump in on Sunday and Wednesday nights!

2 comments:

Becky said...

I was there for a few last night, but sometimes I have trouble with the javascript for the chatroom. My laptop totally crashes whenever I try to open chat on it. Probably that d*mn Vista. But sometimes it freezes up my PC, too and I can't get back in. That happened last night. When I get the energy I will try to figure out the problem.

RainbowDishes said...

I understand. I used to have big time problems with the javascript and that chat room. Finally I switched to FireFox (which I know you love to use). I would still get problems from time to time. I now use Google Chrome for my web browser. It is super fast, which I love! It does have a few problems here and there, but (knocking on wood) I haven't had the same problems with the chat room.

When you are feeling better, you should stop back in. But your #1 priority is feeling better. You know I am thinking of you a lot and praying for you! :)