2008-10-24

Friday Fill-Ins #95

1. Right now, I'm feeling ______very relaxed after a nice long sleep_______.
2. ____Employed with a good job_____ is where I want to be.
3. How does one _____live without knowing the joy of the colorful Fiesta dishes  LOL_____?
4. ______Douglass_______ keeps me on track.
5. Please don't _______forget to vote!!!!! It is super important this year_______.
6. ____My emotionally needy dog, who HAS to be laying directly next to me all the time,____ fills me with joy.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to ___a nice quiet evening relaxing___, tomorrow my plans include ___listing more Fiesta for sale on my website___ and Sunday, I want to ___start boxing up some of the things I have sold already___!


3 comments:

Janet said...

lol you and your fiesta dishes! Thanks for playing, have fun this weekend :-)

SmilingSally said...

I already voted! We have early voting in my state. Happy Friday Fill-ins! I'm giving away a book. Look on my sidebar.
http://smilingsally.blogspot.com/

Wordy said...

ur dog must be a really lovely one ^_^