2008-10-03

Friday Fill-Ins #92

1. October _______is such a wonderful month, the beginning of Fall, Halloween, leaves changing and this wonderful weather_______.
2. ____Loneliness does_____ scare me!
3. Leaves are falling all around, it's _____freaking wonderful :)_____.
4. My favorite horror movie is _____Cube________ because ______very unpredictable and very scary and very original_______.
5. ______Thoughts of my bff Jeff (I miss ya)_______ = good memories.
6. It was a dark and stormy night ____such a wonderful beginning for a book, maybe I will use that for my first novel, then again, probably not____.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to __relaxing and chilling with my friends___, tomorrow my plans include __more job hunting___ and Sunday, I want to ___finally be employed (if it was only that easy)___!




0 comments: