2008-10-24

Fiesta Magnets for sale

UPDATE: Like I said in this post, the market for these magnets is CRAZY! I sold them all within 6 hours of listing. And I thought I made the price a bit on the high side. I was asking more than the last 3 sets sold for on ebay. Happy Dance, Happy Dance, Happy Dance!!!

I bought these many years ago. I paid for 5 sets of magnets, but the woman only sent 4. I believe she was the first person I left a negative feedback for on ebay. I emailed her about the missing set of magnets, but all I got in return was some ridiculously rude email about how she packed them all and she doesn't have it, so it is my fault and my problem. Of course she didn't say it quite that nice.

For whatever reason, these magnets have been hanging on my refrigerator for years without ever being taken out of the packages. Well, now on ebay these sets are going for outrageous amounts. THEY ARE JUST MAGNETS!!! But I am willing to sell mine to make a quick buck. Check out the pictures after the jump.


SOLD 1940's Magnet Collection
Ivory Creamer, Green Sugar, Red Teapot, Cobalt Coffee Server and Yellow Disk Pitcher.


SOLD Coffee Magnet Collection
Cobalt Creamer, Medium Green Sugar, Turquoise Coffee Cup and Saucer, Yellow Coffee Server and Rose Coffee Cup and Server.


SOLD Contemporary Magnet Collection
Persimmon Coffee Cup and Saucer, Rose Teapot, Yellow Plate, Periwinkle Coffee Server and Turquoise Disk Pitcher.


SOLD Vignette Magnet Collection
Includes 3 magnets with 3-D Fiesta scenes. Very cool set!




1 comments:

Unknown said...

1940 Fiestaware Magnets worth??? Unopened & in perfect condition!!!