2008-09-26

Friday Fill-Ins #91

And thanks Ms. Val!

1. _____Cooler weather, the leaves turning and Halloween_____ are some of the things I'm most looking forward to in October.

2. Sometimes I _____ want to hear somebody bark, oh, you can get lonely...just kidding and sorry for stealing some lyrics, but I do get very lonely sometimes_____.

3. _____Maybe I will find that perfect guy one day_____ and that's why there is a saying, "never say never"!

4. When I'm down, I _____I get really down, and I will start reading quite a bit_____.

5. _____Sadly, online_____ is where you'll find me most often.

6. A rainy day is good for _____going outside and playing in the rain, or staying inside with that perfect guy...damn I need to really find him now_____.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to _____a quiet relaxing night_____, tomorrow my plans include _____helping Douglass, ditching a party and maybe going out for a little bit_____ and Sunday, I want to _____CLEAN THIS PLACE, and relax some_____!



0 comments: