2008-09-19

Friday Fill-Ins #90

I have been looking at quite a few weekly meme's to fill out, but haven't decided on one yet. So for this week, here is the one Ms. Val posted. Ms. Val and I "borrow" from each other's blogs all the time.

1. There is no need ___for ignorance___.

2. Where in the heck did the ___keys, wallet, dog, money, phone, my life, oh heck, where did everything go___?

3. ___Today, nursing this damn head cold___ is all I managed to do.

4. Prospects for __a job are looking up :) ___.

5. ___Enjoy life___ is the message. Unfortunately, too many people either totally miss this message or don't understand the message to begin with!

6. Simplicity and tranquility are ___what in gay hell are those, there are no such things LOL___.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to ___meeting my friends out for a few drinks___. Tomorrow my plans include ___cleaning this place (including the bird cage!)___. And Sunday, I want to ___enjoy a nice and peaceful day (by working on my website)___!

0 comments: