2008-09-01

The Bad News

OK, I've tried writing this I don't know how many times without it becoming very long-winded or bitchy. So here is the super short version.

I got fired from work on Thursday. My boss (the 12 year Navy Seal) was almost in tears for having to fire me. His boss, the district manager (DM) and the district manager's assistant (DMA) are the ones that had me fired. They fired me for the produce section not being up to par from the night before. Even though it was common procedure in our store not to fill it up at night, fill it the next morning. My boss, the meat manager and the office manager all said they didn't think I needed to be fired, but the DM was in a pissy mood when he walked into the store and even worse when he blew up. And I (not even there at the time) got fired.

I am going to talk to a lawyer this week...I am not so sure my back problems weren't part of the reason for being fired. And for the first time in my life, I am going to go file for unemployment. And I should win, even my boss said that he wouldn't deny it.

0 comments: