2008-09-03

3 New Songs That I LOVE <3

Here is a new video from Will Young.  For those of you who don't know about Will Young....he is openly gay and got his start when he won Pop Idol - the British show that was spun off here as American Idol.   His new song Changeswhich is from his his fourth album Let It Go.
via towleroad

Here is Handsfree (If You Hold My Hand) by Sonny J from his new album Disastro. I LOVE the beats and the Tammy Wynette voice!
via ...mark:mywords...

And yet another song I found thanks to ...mark:mywords..., this is The World Should Revolve Around Me by Little Jackie from their album The Stoop.  This song is also the opening to VH1's "New York Goes to Hollywood".  The singer is Imani Coppola, who you might remember from 10 years ago with the song Legends of a Cowgirl.   I loved her then and I still love her...her voice is still awesome.  
via ...mark:mywords...

0 comments: