2008-04-21

My friend Tigger

One of my many obsessions in life...I mean collections, is Tigger items. Tigger is by far the coolest thing around! (Well Tigger and Fiesta!) I used to have a room full of Tigger stuff. Right now I just have my snowglobes and very fragile pieces. The rest of my Tigger collection is in storage. I am going to start bringing some of it out so I can put it on display.



The wonderful thing about Tiggers,
is Tiggers are wonderful things.
Their tops are made out of rubber,
their bottoms are made out of springs.
They're bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy,
Fun! Fun! Fun! Fun! Fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers is,
I'm the only one.

Tiggers are cuddly fellows,
Tiggers are awfully sweet.
Everyone-elous is jealous,
That is why I repeat and repeat,
The wonderful thing about Tiggers,
is Tiggers are marvelous chaps.
They're loaded with vim and vigor.
They love to leap in your laps.
They're jumpy, bumpy, clumpy, thumpy,
Fun! Fun! Fun! Fun! Fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers is ...
I'm the only one! III'm the only one!

Hello, I'm Tigger, that's T-I-double-GUH-RR! That spells Tigger!

0 comments: