2008-09-09

Being Lazy pt. 19,381,437 (Actually pt. 3)

Today I have been super lazy...not so much because I am lazy, but because my back has been hurting something fierce today. Every since I have had the treatments (shots) for my back, I haven't had much problems, UNTIL TODAY! :(

So this is how my productive day went:
Laid in bed most of the day
Took the dog out a few times
Ate lunch
Laid in bed some more
Did some internet quizzes to post in my blog

WHEW! I was busy. NOT!!!
But click on Continue to look at the quizzes I did today.




The results of this first one spooked me...they were right on (well except for the picture of the woman, I am 100% all male!) I am definitely a child of the 80's, and 1986 is the pinnacle of that era for me. 1986 is the year I graduated from high school!


You Belong in 1986



Wild, over the top, and just a little bit cheesy. You're colorful at night - and successful during the day.








Back when Jeff was still alive, we used to both be super picky about spelling errors. It is just one of those things that send up big red flags when I see them. When I see other people's spelling mistakes, I usually don't say anything (I have learned that most people don't want to hear about them!) But when I make an error, it bothers me to no end!!! So I think I did pretty good on this quiz...but I did go back and I didn't see my mistake...and now that it bugging me!!!


Your Common Spelling Mistake Score: 95% Correct



Your spelling is excellent.

You don't fall for common spelling pitfalls, and you spell almost everything correctly.








And lastly, here is my fortune cookie for today. How true, how true!


Your Fortune Is



Exotic dancer get applause, call girl just get clap.



0 comments: